I'm Brooke Brace, a graphic designer based in Boston, MA.
I am a graduate of Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania with a degree in Communication, specializing in Digital Media Production, specifically Graphic Design.
When I was 12 years old, I knew that I wanted to be in a creative career. I wanted it more than anything. So I pursued it. I worked with all of the opportunities that I was given to get myself where I am today. With each opportunity there has been clarity and growth within my love for design.
I specialize in a variety of tasks that have to do with design and visual communication.
- Digital Marketing | From email newsletters to social media advertisements, and beyond.
- Print Media | Business cards, brochures, speaker sheets, and more.
- Illustrations & Infographics | Original and informational vector graphics that fit your brand needs.
- Web Design | Wix, Wordpress, or Squarespace layout help.
- Logo Design | Whether you're new or re-branding your business, you'll get the perfect logo.
If you're interested in working with Brooke, visit her contact page for more details.
Resume will be provided upon request.
What People Are Saying About Brooke
"Brooke Brace is awesome! She has helped me to maintain my sanity as a full time employee and business owner. She is my go to person for sprucing up my PowerPoints, promotional flyers, business card redesign, sign-up sheets, and MailChimp templates. If I can imagine it, she will execute it. Thank you Brooke!!!!"
-Cleonie Mainvielle, Founder of Inspired Outcome